Skip to content
- Place ground sirloin in a large mixing bowl and punch a well into the center of meat.
- Fill well with the egg, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, Worcestershire, parsley, cheese, and a little salt and pepper.
- Mix up meatball ingredients until well combined, yet not over-mixed.
- Divide mix into 4 equal parts.
- Roll each part into 4 balls and space equally onto a nonstick baking sheet.
- Place meatballs in oven and roast about 12 minutes.
- Break a meatball open and make sure meat is cooked through before removing from the oven.