Recipe From: Aunt Madeleine
Cook time:2 hours 30 minutes
- 1 Small Box Long Grain Wild Rice
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup, Low Sodium
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Can Cold Water
- 1 Pkg 6-8 Chicken Tenders
- 1 Pkg Lipton Onion Soup
- 1 Tsp Parsley
- Dash of Curry
- Preheat oven to 350°. Put on bake not convection.
- Mix first four items together.
- Lightly grease casserole dish.
- Place mix in casserole. Place tenders on top of mix.
- Add parsley & onion soup on top and dash of curry.
- Seal with tin foil.
- Bake for 2 1/2 hours.