Recipe From: Nichole & Will Terry
Prep time:15 minutes
Cook time:25 minutes
- 6 Tbs Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 lbs Whole Small Button Mushrooms, Wiped Clean
- 3 Tbs Butter
- Gray Sea Salt
- 1 Tbs Minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 Tsp Fresh Thyme Leaves, Chopped
- 2 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup White Wine
- 1 Tbs Chopped Parsley Leaves
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Add the mushrooms. Do not move the mushrooms until they have caramelized on the bottom. If you toss them too soon, they will release their liquid and begin to steam.
- When the bottoms are caramelized, toss them and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the butter. Cook and toss for 5 minutes, until browned.
- Season with salt and add the garlic. Add the thyme, lemon juice, and the white wine, sauté 2 minutes. Cook to evaporate the liquid.
- Toss in parsley and serve immediately.
Recipe From: Nichole Ilene Belhumeur Terry
Prep time:10 minutes
Cook time:15 minutes
- 3 Cups Mild Cheese
- 6 oz Bottle Hot Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 2 Cups Cooked Chicken Breasts or Rotisserie Chicken
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- In 9×9 glass dish melt cream cheese and 2 cups mild cheese
- Add hot sauce, ranch, cooked chicken and stir
- Cover with 1 cup mild cheese
- Either melt mixture in microwave or oven