Recipe From: Aunt Madeleine
Cook time:2 hours 30 minutes
- 1 Small Box Long Grain Wild Rice
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup, Low Sodium
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Can Cold Water
- 1 Pkg 6-8 Chicken Tenders
- 1 Pkg Lipton Onion Soup
- 1 Tsp Parsley
- Dash of Curry
- Preheat oven to 350°. Put on bake not convection.
- Mix first four items together.
- Lightly grease casserole dish.
- Place mix in casserole. Place tenders on top of mix.
- Add parsley & onion soup on top and dash of curry.
- Seal with tin foil.
- Bake for 2 1/2 hours.
Recipe From: Nichole & Will Terry
Prep time:15 minutes
Cook time:25 minutes
- 6 Tbs Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 lbs Whole Small Button Mushrooms, Wiped Clean
- 3 Tbs Butter
- Gray Sea Salt
- 1 Tbs Minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 Tsp Fresh Thyme Leaves, Chopped
- 2 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup White Wine
- 1 Tbs Chopped Parsley Leaves
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Add the mushrooms. Do not move the mushrooms until they have caramelized on the bottom. If you toss them too soon, they will release their liquid and begin to steam.
- When the bottoms are caramelized, toss them and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the butter. Cook and toss for 5 minutes, until browned.
- Season with salt and add the garlic. Add the thyme, lemon juice, and the white wine, sauté 2 minutes. Cook to evaporate the liquid.
- Toss in parsley and serve immediately.
Prep time:5 minutes
Cook time:15 minutes
- 1 Pint Heavy Cream
- 1 Stick Butter (1/2 Cup)
- 1 Cup Grated Pamesan Cheese (Not Fake)
- 1/2 Cup Grated Asiago Cheese
- Garlic, Minced
- 10 oz Slices of Bacon Chopped
- 1 Box Vermicelli Pasta
- 6 oz Peas Thawed
- Add cream and butter to saucepan at medium heat. When the butter is melted, add cheeses and stir until smooth.
- Add garlic to taste.
- Cook vermicelli pasta according to directions.
- In another pan cook the bacon
- Heat the peas
- When done mix all ingredients together and top plate with parsley