Skip to content
Recipe From: Robin Irene Sanford Belhumeur
- 6-8 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Mastard
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tsp Pepper
- 2 Tsp Salt
- Paprika (Optional)
- Boil eggs for 15 minutes then peel off the shell. Note: Water should not be at a rapid boil and salt should be added to the water.
- Cut egg horizontally and put yoke in a mixing bowl.
- Blend yoke, mustard, mayonnaise, salt & pepper until smooth with hand blender or fork.
- Place mixture into a zip lock bag, seal and cut corner of the bag. Use to fill in egg whites.
- Sprinkle optional paprika on eggs.