Skip to content
Recipe From: Robin Irene Sanford Belhumeur
- 3-4 Medium Bakers Potatoes
- 5-6 Large Eggs
- 3-4 Large Dill Pickles
- 1 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2/3 Cup Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Salt and Pepper
- Cube potatoes and cook until soft but slightly firm. Maybe 7 minutes.
- Boil eggs for 15 minutes then peel off the shell. Note: Water should not be at a rapid boil and salt should be added to the water.
- Dice pickles and eggs setting aside the yokes.
- Blend together the yokes, mayonnaise, and mustard.
- Stir all ingredients together and place in fridge to marinate.