Skip to content
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 (1oz) Packet Onion Soup Mix
- 3 Cloves Fresh Garlic
- 1 1/2 lbs Pork Tenderloin
- 1 (8oz) Pkg Sliced Baby Portabella Mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp Quick-Mixing Flour
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Combine, in large bowl, mayonnaise, dry soup mix, and crushed garlic.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium high 2-3 minutes.
- Add tenderloins and mushrooms to soup mixture and mix.
- Wash hands.
- Place tenderloins into pan. Cover with soup mixture.
- Cook 4-6 minutes, turning occasionally until browned.
- Stir in flour and Cook 1-2 more minutes.
- Stir in milk; reduce heat to low. Cook 4-6 minutes until sauce thickens and internal temperature of pork reaches 160°F.