Prep time:5 minutes
Cook time:15 minutes
- 1 Pint Heavy Cream
- 1 Stick Butter (1/2 Cup)
- 1 Cup Grated Pamesan Cheese (Not Fake)
- 1/2 Cup Grated Asiago Cheese
- Garlic, Minced
- 10 oz Slices of Bacon Chopped
- 1 Box Vermicelli Pasta
- 6 oz Peas Thawed
- Add cream and butter to saucepan at medium heat. When the butter is melted, add cheeses and stir until smooth.
- Add garlic to taste.
- Cook vermicelli pasta according to directions.
- In another pan cook the bacon
- Heat the peas
- When done mix all ingredients together and top plate with parsley