Servings: Makes 6
Cook time:30 minutes
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 10oz Pkg Thawed Well-Drained Chopped Spinach
- 6 Cooked Lasagna Noodles
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Cook the lasagna noodles and defrost the chopped spinach.
- Soften the cream cheese and mix with 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup parmesan, and the chopped spinach.
- Spread mixture onto the 6 cooked lasagna noodles and roll up tightly.
- Place in 9-inch baking dish seam-sides down.
- Cover with spaghetti sauce and the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.