Skip to content
- 16 oz Fettuccine Pasta
- 4 Large Eggs, Room Temperature (Egg Yolks)
- 1 Pkg Bacon
- 1 Large Can Sliced Musrhooms
- 2 Green Onions Diced
- 1 Small Yellow Onion
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Cup Peas (Optional)
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream Room Temperature
- 1 Cup Freshley Grated Parmesan
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Cook bacon setting aside some of the bacon fat when done.
- Meanwhile separate eggs, chop garlic, chop onions, and drain mushrooms.
- Cook mushrooms, garlic, and yellow onion in bacon fat for a few minutes or until onions are cooked. Then drain.
- Beat together eggs and cream just until blended. Stir in cheese and set aside.
- (Optional Ingredient) Cook the peas according to package directions.
- Mix hot pasta with bacon and cheese mixture, toss gently until mixed.
- Add the mushrooms/onions/garlic, chopped green onions and peas.