Skip to content
Recipe From: Emily Ostresh
- 1 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Tbs Bacon Fat
- 15 1/4 oz Corn Drained
- 15 1/2 ox Light Red Kidney Beans Drained
- 2 Cans 14 1/2 oz Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 16 oz Baked Beans
- 3 Tbs Chili Powder
- Cook ground beef in the bacon fat. Using a spoon with slots transfer meat to cooking pot when done.
- Add onions to remaining liquied and cook until tender. When done drain excess liquid and transfer to cooking pot.
- In cooking pot add all the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Let cook until heated through.