Skip to content
Recipe From: Nathan Belhumeur
- 32oz Tomato Sauce with Meat
- 3 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 16oz (3Cups) Ricotta Cheese
- 2Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 16oz Cooked Ziti Pasta
- 1 Cup Mexican Blend Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a large pot mix all of the pasta sauce ingredients and bring to a simmer.
- Cook ziti according to directions, drain.
- Using the ziti pot mix all the ziti ingredients together except for the Mexican blend cheese.
- Add 1 1/2 cup of the sauce to the mixture and stir.
- In casserole dish put one layer of ziti mix, then top with sauce, then top with mozzarella.
- Add second layer of ziti mix then top with sauce. Then cover with Mexican blend cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes then let stand for 15 minutes.