Recipe From: Robin Irene Sanford Belhumeur
Prep time:15 minutes
Cook time:30-45 minutes
- 2 10 oz Pkgs Frozen Broccoli
- 6 Cups Shredded Chicken, Cooked
- 1 8 oz Can Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 10 3/4 oz Cans Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Grated Sharp Cheddar
- 1 Tbs Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 Cup Dry White Wine
- 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan
- 1/2 Cup Soft Breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Thaw the broccoli. Drain excess liquid. Add cooked shredded chicken and mushrooms.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, cheddar, lemon juice, curry powder, wine, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk together to make a sauce. Pour the sauce over the broccoli and chicken. Mix well with spatula.
- Place the mixture in an 11×7 inch casserole dish sprayed with vegetable oil cooking spray. Pat down evenly and smooth with a spatula.
- Combine the parmesan, breadcrumbs, and butter and sprinkle over top.
- Bake for about 30 to 45 minutes.