Skip to content
- 2 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts or Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 Cup Flour with Salt, Pepper, & Red Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Dry White Wine
- 1/4 Cup Chicken Broth
- 2 Lemons
- 1 Tbsp Capers
- 1 Cup Sliced White Button Mushrooms
- 1 Cup Artichoke Hearts
- 1 Roma Tomato Diced
- Green Onions (Optional)
- One Box Spaghetti (Optional)
- Using plastic wrap flatten chicken.
- In skillet heat oil over medium heat.
- Dredge chicken in seasoned flour. Place in medium hot skillet.
- Cook approximately 5 minutes or until cooked through. Place aside on plate.
- Deglaze pan with the white wine.
- Add broth, lemon juice, mushrooms, artichoke, capers & garlic. Cook until mushrooms become tender.
- Add tomatoes and optional green onions. Cook until heated through.
- In a seperate pot, cook optional spaghetti according to directions.
- Add pasta, chicken and sauce to plate.