Skip to content
Recipe From: Nathan Belhumeur
- 1 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Diced Onion
- 1 Cup Diced Green Pepper
- 2 Can 16 oz Undrained Red Kidney Beans
- 1 Can 15.5 oz Diced Tomatoes Undrained
- 1 Can 11 oz Whole Kernel Corn Drained
- 1 Can 6 oz Tomato Paste
- 1 Can 6 oz Water Using Tomato Paste Can
- 2 Tbs Chile Powder
- 3 Beef Bouillon Cubes
- 1 Tsp Coriander
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1/2 Tsp Chipotle Chile Pepper Powder
- 3 Tsp Garlic (Powder?/Minced?)
- Cook rice according to directions.
- In large pan cook beef, onion, green pepper, garlic until meat is browned.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients listed and blend.
- Bring pot to a boil, stirring occasionally so contents will not stick to bottom.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and let sit for 40 minutes.