Recipe From: Robin Irene Sanford Belhumeur
Prep time:15 minutes
Cook time:30-45 minutes
- 2 10 oz Pkgs Frozen Broccoli
- 6 Cups Shredded Chicken, Cooked
- 1 8 oz Can Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 10 3/4 oz Cans Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Grated Sharp Cheddar
- 1 Tbs Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 Cup Dry White Wine
- 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan
- 1/2 Cup Soft Breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Thaw the broccoli. Drain excess liquid. Add cooked shredded chicken and mushrooms.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, cheddar, lemon juice, curry powder, wine, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk together to make a sauce. Pour the sauce over the broccoli and chicken. Mix well with spatula.
- Place the mixture in an 11×7 inch casserole dish sprayed with vegetable oil cooking spray. Pat down evenly and smooth with a spatula.
- Combine the parmesan, breadcrumbs, and butter and sprinkle over top.
- Bake for about 30 to 45 minutes.
Recipe From: www.beyond.fr/indexprov.html www.provencebeyond.com
- 2 Cans (14 oz) Beef Broth, Divided
- 1/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Lbs Pork Tenderloin, Trimmed and Diced
- 4 Red Potatoes, Unpeeled and Cut Into Cubes
- 2 Cups Frozen Cut Green Beans
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Dried Thyme Leaves
- Combine 3/4 cup beef broth and flour in small bowl. Set aside.
- Add remaining broth, pork, potatoes, beans, onion, garlic, salt, thyme and pepper to slow cooker; stir.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or on high 4 to 5 hours.
- If cooking on low, turn high last 30 minutes.
- Stir in flour mixture when done.
- Cook 30 more minutes to thicken.
Prep time:10 minutes
Cook time:20 minutes
- 1 Tbsp Olive or Vegetable Oil
- 1 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Halves, Cut Into 1-Inch Pieces
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 2 Tsp Dried Oregano Leaves
- 2 Tsp Dried Basil Leaves
- 28oz Can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Cups (Heavy) Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Red Pepper
- 2 1/2 Cups Rigatoni Pasta (8 Ounces)
- 1 8oz Can Sliced Mushrooms, Well Drained or Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 Medium Onion Diced
- 1 Package (16 Ounces) Frozen Broccoli, Thawed and Well Drained or Fresh Broccoli
- Heat over medium-high heat chicken, garlic, basil, and oregano in oil about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Stir in tomatoes, whipping cream, salt, pepper, and red pepper. Add fresh broccoli and mushrooms if not using frozen broccoli and canned mushrooms.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered about 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Cook rigatoni as directed on package and drain. Stir rigatoni and vegetables into chicken mixture. Cook until hot. Serve with Parmesan cheese, if desired.